As an essential service provider, we are now able to offer a range of services remotely and in-person at our surgery whilst taking special precautions to reduce risks of COVID-19 infection.
To access our audiology services, we would recommend contacting us, so that we can organise a triage phone call, to better assess whether remote services or an in-person appointment would best suit your needs.
Please be assured that we are taking every measure to ensure government advice on safety is adhered to. During an appointment at our surgery you can expect the following safety standards;
- We will optimise our treatment distance and stay at least 2m wherever possible
- Where we are within 2m of you, appropriate PPE will be used
- We will minimise time spent within 2m when using PPE
- We will perform essential components only to make informed clinical decisions.
- Our surgery can be accessed via our driveway - you can walk straight in and be seen.
We can also support you remotely with the following services:
- Hearing screening
- Replacement/upgraded hearing aids
- Hearing aid adjustments
- Repair drop and collect
- Rehabilitative advice and follow up care
- Vestibular assessment triage / Rehabilitation
- Tinnitus assessment and support
- Triage for emergencies
- Wax management advice
We can also take ear impressions to be used for custom hearing protection systems that are anatomically moulded to the ear – for swimmers, shooters, motorcyclists, musicians, presenters, or just someone dreaming of a good night’s sleep.